About 2 months ago I was in desperate need of a lifestyle change. My eating habits were awful. My gallbladder was removed when my baby was 3 weeks old. My husband had bloomed around the waistline. Something had to change. Terri helped me turn it around. She told me foods to avoid and things we weren’t eating that we needed to be. She recommended supplements that worked wonders for having no gallbladder. I am down 13 pounds. Each day I feel better. My husband is down 18 pounds.
Some of the links on this website are affiliate links. This means that, at zero cost to you, I will earn an affiliate commission if you click through the link and finalize a qualified purchase.
Terri’s Recent Blog Posts
- Gluten-Free Finger Steaks
- Rest and Recovery: Using the Science of Sabbath to Achieve Your Goals
- Connecting with Nature: 2 Simple Practices to Improve Your Health
- Healthy and Easy Salmon with Dill and Capers
- Transform Your Physical and Spiritual Health During Lent
- Pursuing Health With Purpose: Understanding Your Why
Don't Miss Out! Subscribe to Our Updates.
Sign up to get notification of sales, new products, and new recipes.
You've Successfully Subscribed. Check Your Email.